Tuesday, March 18, 2014

billy martin is rolling over in his grave while im freaking out about my i phone by mike bocchetti

another great awsome night on the artie lange show .i learned that ponce de leone was not a ny yankee artie should pound my head in front of billy martins child hood home for the attrocity of not being able to name 10 ny yankees i have also been freaking out about my i phone it died a few days ago so i cant go on twitter or face book but have been secretly using my moms flower covered cell phone that has the ring tone of the song its raining men been keeeping it in my pocket but my buddy dan took a pic of it and posted it on twitter more fun and havoc tommorow on the artie lange show love you artie all my friends on the show and all my fans until tommorow love you all

1 comment:

  1. The only thing worse than your "comedy" is your command of the English language.

    ReplyDelete